9.21.2011

FRESHMAN CLASS III

Checkout this cool video I put together of local St. Louis artist performing at The Gramophone. It’s my first edited video so bear with me as I’m still learning how to use this standard ass software lhh, but hopefully with practice I’ll continue to enhance my skills and learn more about video editing. Enjoy!!!

Host: Adrian Walker & RobBoo

DJ Spec

Charles "Ciej" Jacobs

Thee ZADO


Reo

Deveon Brown


Streetza Ria

Gladiators: Jose

Galdiators: Rio

Gladiators: Mike

Gladiators: Koca


 
I hope you’ve enjoyed the previewed footage as I tried to capture the highlights of the night @ The Gramophone for the FRESHMAN CLASS III. Which you can attend every month as St. Louis local artist perform their hits and showcase their talent as they continue to strive as artist.

No comments: